- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to BrigIT ( Lisina 1 16 Radalj )
- Country refers to Republic of Serbia
- Website refers to BrigIT, accessible from https://www.brigit.rs
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
All collected information is obtained and treated within the law of the Republic of Serbia – Law on Personal Data Protection („Službeni glasnik RS“, br. 97/08 od 27.10.2008. godine, 104/09- dr. Zakon 68/2012- odluka US i 107/2012).
If you are a user accessing the Website or the Service from America, Asia, Africa, or any other region with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure that differ from the laws of the Republic of Serbia, please be advised that through your continued use of the Website, which is governed by the law of the Republic of Serbia, this Policy, and our end user license agreement, you may be transmitting your personal information to countries (including the Republic of Serbia) where laws regarding processing personal information may be different to the processing of personal information in your country and you hereby consent to such use and transmission of personal information.
By visiting this Website You are accepting the policies and practices described in this Policy, as such Policy may be amended from time to time. Each time you visit this Website, you agree and expressly consent to our collection, use, and necessary disclosure of the information that you provide as described in this Policy, for the purposes of optimal functioning of the Website. Please see the below paragraphs for specific information on how exactly we do this.
What data do we collect
While using Our Website, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Usage Data
- IP address
- Page URL
- any other information that you choose to provide in the “message” section, including the reason for the inquiry.
How we use collected data
- We use the personal information such as email and full name that you provide on our online contact form to respond to and follow up on your query.
- The IP address enables the prevention of spam, fraud, and abuse of the Site, thus increasing security.
Who do we share your information with
To run and operate a worldwide digital service we are using a limited number of partners who are providing us with the necessary tools for our infrastructure and legal compliance of the Website. This includes, but is not limited to internet hosting companies, (web) security and testing specialists, legal and accounting professionals.
We store the information we collect on a secure server by following internal security protocols while monitoring and complying with applicable laws.
How long do we keep your Personal Data
We keep your personal information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal information is collected. When deciding how long we should keep your personal information, we take into account factors such as
- legal obligation(s) under applicable law to retain data for a certain period of time,
- (potential) disputes, and
- guidelines issued by relevant data protection authorities.
Otherwise, we securely erase your information once it is no longer needed.
- The right to be informed
- The right to access your data
- The right to update/rectify your data
- The right to erase your data
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
We may amend this Privacy Notice at any time. Please check this page regularly for updates.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Security of Your Personal Data
Your personal information is protected by encryption. The encrypted communication is established using certified Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL provides the secure exchange of data between two computers in order to ensure the confidentiality, integrity of exchanged information and authentication by recognition of the identity of the program, the person or company with which the Personal Data is exchanged.
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.